YOUNG SCOT - yTravel Initiative
Young Scot are launching an initiative to improve public transport in your area.It does not cost anything to apply to take part in this project, and Young Scot will cover any expenses incurred by young people while participating in the project, whether that be food, travel costs, or supporting anyone with additional needs.
Young Scot is looking for young people in southeast Scotland to join a project called 'yTravel', exploring public transport issues
for young people. You’ll get the chance to work with a team to design innovative solutions to solve these issues.
Benefits of taking part:
- You will receive a unique Young Scot Reward experience at the end
- It looks great on your CV if you’re applying for jobs, university or college
- You’ll meet a bunch of new people
- You’ll have a real impact in your local community
- You will develop some great skills like team-work, communication, and leadership
Taking part in this project means you will need to attend four Young Scot events in your local area, and one event in Edinburgh,
over the course of six months.
To take part in this project you must:
- Live and travel in Fife, Edinburgh, Midlothian or Clackmannanshire
- Be aged 16 - 25
More information can be found online at https://young.scot/things-to-do/events/edinburgh/ytravel/
To apply, click here: