Levenmouth Academy have a range of policies that serve to support the smooth running of our school. As with all educational establishments, our policies are a mixture of national, local and bespoke documentation.
Our policies are regularly reviewed, ensuring they are both responsive to need, but also take into account the national and local context. Our Senior Leadership Team, Extended Leadership Team and members of working groups all take a lead role in the development, monitoring, evaluation and ongoing critical analysis of our policies.
Please contact us if there is a specific policy you wish to see that is not online, or if you would like additional clarity regarding any of our documentation.
- ACCEPTABLE USE OF ICT POLICY
- BEHAVIOUR RELATIONSHIPS POLICY
- COMMENTS COMPLIMENTS AND COMPLAINTS POLICY
- Digital Technology Policy 2022
- External Communications Policy 2022
- FIFE COUNCIL OUR MINDS MATTER FRAMEWORK
- IMPACT OF NON ATTENDANCE
- LA MENTAL HEALTH POLICY
- LA ANTI BULLYING POLICY
- LA CP Safeguarding and Wellbeing Policy 2022
- LA STANDARD
- LEADERSHIP POLICY
- LEARNING AND TEACHING POLICY
- LEVENMOUTH LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
- LGBT POLICY