UCAS INFORMATION WILL BE SHARED VIA OUR OFFICIAL TWITTER FEED - WE ASK ALL APPLICANTS TO SIGN UP
UCAS APPLY 2021 is the process for Application to Universities and certain college courses in the United Kingdom. The majority of our students will apply to Universities in Scotland, and UCAS is the only recognised application programme for this.
The UCAS process can be stressful, but it doesn't have to be! Levenmouth Academy have a team of experienced and enthusiastic practitioners that will guide you through the process between October and December. This is an opportunity for you pupils to really showcase their achievements over their time in Secondary Education, highlighting their attainment and achievement.
UCAS and University Admissions work very much on a "Contextual Application Process" and consider more than just your academic outcomes. When considering what to write in your UCAS Personal Statement and indeed for your qualifications section, consider all of the things that you may be involved in outside of school - for example, if you do voluntary work at a local charity, or you are part of a national organisation like The Boys' Brigade, or Sea Cadets.
What will we do to help?
1. Introduction Assembly - led by Forbes Maginnis (Depute Headteacher)
2. Sessions to help our young people. This will take place in the Library.
3. UCAS Team will deliver a variety of specialist sessions - including "Choosing your course", "Finance", "How to complete including FAQs".
4. A Step-by-Step UCAS Guide will be provided by Levenmouth Academy for all UCAS applicants.
5. Information and support will be shared on Twitter @LevenmouthAc. We ask all applicants to sign up for our Twitter page.
6. PTs Pupil Support will work closely with young people to create a reference that reflects the skills, abilities and attributes that make them suitable for University.
UCAS Helpful guides
These are a selection of helpful guides on the UCAS website. There are over 50,000 courses and over 395 establishments offering undergraduate opportunities - so please take time to read through these guides, watch the help videos and use the online support modules.