Developing the Young Workforce (DYW)
Developing the Young Workforce (DYW) is a seven-year Government programme (2014-2021) that aims to better prepare young people for the world of work and reduce youth unemployment by 40%.
In Levenmouth Academy we work on DYW through a range of activities in classrooms, extra curricular clubs and in a variety of personalised learning programmes. Below you will find further information on some of these activities and advice on how to support your child(ren) and us to build their skills, confidence and awareness of progression pathways for life beyond school.
These are the national documents "IN A NUTSHELL" from 'The National Parent Forum of Scotland'
- Levenmouth Academy Skills Framework
- DYW MWoW Ambassador profile LANGUAGES
- DYW MWoW Ambassador profile MATHS
- DYW MWoW Ambassador profile Sciences
- DYW MWoW Ambassador profile SOCIAL SUBJECTS
- DYW MWoW Ambassador profile TECHNOLOGIES
- IN A NUTSHELL APPRENTICESHIPS
- IN A NUTSHELL CAREER CONVERSATIONS
- IN A NUTSHELL CREATIVITY
- IN A NUTSHELL SKILLS