Recipe of the Month - November
Salmon and broccoli tagliatelle
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 300 g tagliatelle
- 1 head of broccoli, broken into little florets, stalk discarded
- 300g pack salmon fillets, skin removed, cut into 2 cm dice
- 75 g half fat crème fraiche
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 30ml chopped parsley
- Peel and finely chop onion and garlic.
- Zest and juice lemon.
- Wash and prepare broccoli into florets, discarding stalk.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Cook pasta for 7-9 minutes, adding broccoli florets at the last 4 minutes of cooking time.
- Drain, reserving 5 tbsp. of water.
- Heat oil in frying pan, soften onion and garlic over a medium heat. Add the salmon to the pan cooking for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the crème fraiche and 5ml of lemon juice.
- Add the broccoli and pasta, along with the reserved pasta water. Stir.
- Serve with lemon zest and chopped parsley.