Recipe of the Month - December
- 100g Puff Pastry
- 50g Mincemeat
- Icing Sugar to dust.
- X4 Glace Cherry (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200◦C/GAS 5.
- Lightly dredge table with flour and roll pastry to a square.
- Cut into 4 even sized squares.
- Divide the mincemeat among the 4 pieces of pastry, placing the mixture in the centre of the square.
- Cut in from each corner to the edge of the mincemeat.
- Fold the right hand piece of pastry to the centre of each twist and stick with a little water, until all four corners have been stuck to centre.
- Place a cherry in the centre as desired.
- Place onto baking tray and into the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cool and dust with icing sugar.