Welcome to National 4 & 5 Music Music Technology
This course is aimed at pupils who have a broad interest in music and those who have a specific interest in music technology and 20th and 21st century music.
This course is mainly delivered through practical tasks in which you will develop your technical skills and learn to use them creatively in a range of contexts.
This course is divided into three main areas of study:
- DEVELOPING AN UNDERSTANDING OF 20TH 21ST CENTURY MUSIC
- DEVELOPING MUSIC TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
- MUSIC TECHNOLOGY CONTEXTS
National 4 Course Assessment
To achieve a pass at this level you are required to complete the three mandatory units and an AVU project.
This will consist of two components:
- ASSIGNMENT (100 marks/70%)
- QUESTION PAPER (40 marks/30%)