SQA RESULTS & COURSE CHOICE CHANGES (AUGUST 2020)
SQA Results Day
Your child will receive their SQA results on 4 August. We wish all our candidates the best with their results.
Course Choice Changes
Pupils will have the opportunity to make necessary course changes for next session in light of their SQA results.
Once you have taken time to consider your results, you may require to make changes to your subjects and/or levels as a direct result of your SQA outcomes.
Digital Survey - Course Choice Change Request following SQA Results
As we move towards being a Digital School, we will gather initial data from this Microsoft Forms Survey.
Pupils should complete this short survey form, following their results on 4 August if they would like to request a course change following their results.
Pupil Support staff will start to consider requests during the In-Service days and every effort will be made to support these where possible. Please note changes cannot be guaranteed and contact will be made with pupils/parents if we wish to discuss this further.
- It's almost results day (17.85 MB)
- What should I do if my results certificate isn’t delivered on results day? (5.21 MB)
- What if I have a question about my results? (5.14 MB)
- If I fail to meet the conditions of the offer made by a college or university, what should I do? (5.74 MB)
- What if I don't get the grade I deserve? (2.00 MB)
- What if I receive a lower grade than expected? (2.32 MB)
- When will I get my results if there are no exams? (2.96 MB)
- Will Universities recognise my grades? (2.34 MB)
- Will I still receive my certificate if I sign up to MySQA? (4.81 MB)
- How do I sign up to MySQA? (3.67 MB)